Bali is one of the most sought-after destinations for travel lovers. With glorious mountains, lush greeneries, gorgeous waterfalls, stunning beaches, and enchanting temples it is undoubtedly a paradise on earth. Also, it is home for many breathtaking natural beauties of the world.
One of the best islands in this paradise is Nusa Lembongan Island. What attracts travellers most to this island is its iconic and mesmerizing beaches, water sports like snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, some spectacular natural views and the real taste of the ethnic Balinese culture.
It is only recently that this island was converted into a full-fledged travel destination with some of the best Nusa Lembongan hotels waiting to serve their guests with open arms.
About Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa is one of the highly recommended Nusa Lembongan hotels by TripAdvisor. We have successfully earned the certificate of excellence winner award from TripAdvisor since 2011-2019 as one of the best Lembongan hotels. We are an eco-conscious luxury Island boutique hotel serving our customers with world-class hospitality from many years.
Why choose us?
We are eco-conscious
- We prioritize looking after the environment. Being located on a small Island, it is important for us to take proactive steps to minimize our impact on the island. For we understand climate change is real, and it is everyone’s duty to do his or her part in saving the environment.
- We are one of the few Nusa Lembongan hotels, which strive to be sustainable across as many areas of our business as possible and make judicious use of natural resources like energy, water and so on.
- We employ appropriate waste management systems.
- All organic food waste is passed on to local villagers for animal feed.
- We used recycled glass bottles and do not make use of plastic in any form.
- We offer luxury natural bathroom essentials free of harmful chemicals.
- We make use of bio-degradable takeaway packaging for our café & restaurant outlets.
- Our buildings are built with predominantly traditional building techniques using local timbers and materials to keep in line with the local environment and culture.
We provide world-class facilities
Batu Karang Lembongan hotel strives to provide a relaxing and seamless experience to its guests through a wide range of facilities. We offer
- Poolside enjoyment
- Relaxing SPA experiences
- A culturally and authentically designed sanctuary.
- Fully serviced suites and villas
- Professional and friendly staff
- 24*7 Security
- 16-hour Reception Desk
- Other miscellaneous services
Our organic food and superb dine-in restaurants
Batu Karang Lembongan hotel is a proud owner of an in-house hydroponic garden with many varieties of fresh herbs & vegetables. These organic ingredients are served fresh to your plate when dining at our following in-house restaurants and bar-
- Muntins Bar & Restaurant,
- The Deck Café & Bar
- The Howff Whisky
- Gin & Wine Bar.
Raise your cocktail skills to the next level, finessing & manipulating historical precedents. Take advantage of all of your senses. Learn some secrets from one of the best at our in-house bars:
- The Howff Whisky
- Gin, & Wine Bar.
What to look for while choosing a hotel to stay?
One question that puzzles the mind of every single person while planning a vacation is “where am I going to stay”? With the flourishing tourism industry in every nook and corner of the world, this does not seem to be an issue at all. Though options are manifold, making a choice is quite confusing. A lot of factors need to be kept in mind.
If you are planning to visit Nusa Lembongan, you too will end up being confused while booking a Nusa Lembongan hotel. Given below is a simple guide as to which factors to consider most before booking a hotel for your stay no matter wherever you are travelling.
The factors are listed as under:
- Make a list of what you want and check what they provide.
Firstly, you must know what are the basic amenities you are looking for in the hotel. Not everyone wants the same thing. Once you know what you want, learn about the amenities provided by them on their website. This will help you in sorting out the hotels that best meet your needs.
- Check out the reviews.
With technology being at the forefront of everything, it is common for hotels and resorts to have their reviews in hotel review sites. Some of the best hotel review sites are TripAdvisor, Expedia, Booking.com, etc. Start your hotel search with these and check out the reviews posted by the visitors. Pay attention to the negative reviews to know about any prevailing issue in the hotel/resort.
- Your hotel should be a one-stop solution for everything.
Nowadays, most hotels have in-house restaurants, bars, coffee shops, meeting rooms, gym, spa rooms and so on. It makes it easy to do things efficiently and you need not keep walking around in the locality looking for availing these services.
- Certain complimentary services are a cherry on top
With complimentary shuttle and driver services, your trip becomes easy and convenient. It saves you from the trouble of booking a car yourself or renting one to roam around in the place. They will also ensure easy pickup and drop off to the airport.
- A safe and efficient neighbourhood.
Research the neighbourhood of the hotel before booking the same. It is important for it to be safe as you are visiting an unknown place. Also, whether you’re travelling for leisure or business, the locality should not be far away from the place of your purpose.
We provide you with a chance to experience the authenticity of the real Balinese culture resort
- Canang Sari / Offering Making.
Learn how to cultivate the symbols of the Balinese Hindu spiritual rituals to the Gods at Canang Sari.
- Jungut Batu Village Walk.
An early morning guided walking tour through this village to know and witness the local culture and Balinese life with your own eyes.
Traditional and aesthetically designed rooms and villas
- Our villas and suites are spacious and warm providing you with a cosy home-like essence.
Book a room today or get in touch with us here.